Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rockstar Grills For Chevy



few months ago I made a coat like this and promised in the forum of the crazy world of minis that would make the tutorial. Since I posted there a couple of weeks and now it's the turn of the blog.
The coat I saw in one of the blogs I follow, is a blog decoration and markets (which I love). If you visit certain that you enjoy as much as me. Of course I have made of cardboard.
begin cutting the pieces twice in cardboard.
are pasted on each other.
This is a piece to give volume to the of the scrolls.
are pasted in place.
and over again cardboard.
The same parts of the scrolls are cut again, this time more thinly to give more volume.
and stick in place
Now it's the turn of the paint is what makes the work look more real. First few layers of gesso and then a gray coverage.
Now for some site a darker gray, almost black.
almost dry brush and a touch of white.
The central plate can be placed initials or whatever you want. The first shield / plate this is another decoration, to taste are the colors. I can see HERE

I will be putting the pictures of the shields that other people have done with this tutorial
Paquipatch (Paquita) has this: http://i52. tinypic.com/xnf9n7.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment