Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Waveguide Cover Harmful?

Proclamation of Easter 2010. Cycling Route

Following promised in his day, for no documents Mojinos may have Alcaracejos interesting.

From today we have the Easter segundoPregón made in Alcaracejos. A well-organized act by the local guilds, which turned work, enthusiasm and dedication but the main thing was, once again, the union of all the guilds of two roads. In which the assistance of their brethren and people of the town in general was pretty good, to the point of filling the Living Room.

The preacher on this occasion it was me, and I am deeply grateful for my choice as important act of our Easter.

This proclamation I have added to the page " Historical Documents" in the "File Mojino" of this blog, to be available at the place I should occupy. Together with the previous D. Sebastián Muriel.




0 comments:

Post a Comment